Argenti Tui was created in 2013 from our passion for women, the desire to see them charming, elegant and full of joy.
We offer a wide range of silver and gold plated silver products, designed and manufactured by artisans in Europe in workshops with an experience of over 40 years.
For independent women who are looking for original, elegant and sophisticated jewelry that emphasizes their personality and match any outfit. The embodiment of modern femininity and self-confidence.
We love seeing beautiful and elegant women but most important is to see them happy, sure of themselves and independent. Unfortunately, nowadays improving the status of women in our society, still remains a need, if not to say a dramatic urgency. With Argenti Tui, we wish to promote the independence and the rights of women in Europe as well as in the rest of the world. Within the Argenti Tui’s status, the shareholders renounce to perceive dividends and undertake that annually 10 % of the profits will be given to social organizations that defend or protect women in need. The remaining 90 % of profits will be reinvested to develop our activity so that the amount that we will be able to spend to our social objectives can grow year after year.
Where to buy
By submitting information via this Web site, you consent to the collection and use of that information so that we can respond to your inquiry.
Argenti Tui S.L.
Jose Luis Ińarra 22,2D
20500 Mondragon (Gipuzkoa)
tel: 00 34 675 588 283
tel: 00 48 502 405 969